This is a super easy DIY I did this week! You don't need much and the end result is kind of cool. I picked up my supplies from a small hardware store..
Items to make..
1. 5mm Gauge Snap Hook
2. Set of Two Rope Splice Clips 6mm
3. Colourful Safety Rope, I used 6mm x 10mm
1. Cut the rope to go around your wrist and then add on another 5 cm's or so
2. Thread the Snap hook through one end and then double back and fasten with a Splice
4. Create a loop with the other end and fasten with the second Splice
5. Clip onto your wrist!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and get into some nerdy crafternoon action. xx