5.3.12

Givenchy RTW Fall 2012


Givenchy never disappoints, among other details how amazing are those gold earpieces..

Givenchy RTW Fall 2012
style.com, tfs, style.it

follow Oracle Fox on bloglovin, facebook, twitter

13 comments:

Catherine Liem said...

oh! the eye make-up is amazing! very bold and dark collection by Givenchy. I'm really in-favour of their multi-coloured leather boots. super cool materials + warmth for winter <3

xoxo
Style Hostess

Anonymous said...

i love this collection!!! amazing colors!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.com/

Ingrid // Pretty Harbor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ingrid // Pretty Harbor said...

I love the details in the photos! It's a wonderful collection, i love the Givenchy work :)

www.prettyharbor.com // Jewellery

nataliya said...

the make-up for this is scary, they look like thirsty vampires! the leather is amazing!!!

nataliya
sewniice.blogspot.com

LuĂ  said...

WOW the dress in the last pic is amazing!!
http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Kara Chelsie said...

Givenchy never fails to excitement. Collections that I can never not love.

x

(teentyro.blogspot.com)

kristina said...

those boots are so fierce!
xx

ravenamaru said...

Earrings are brilliant! I want them nowwwww


www.ravenamaru.blogspot.com
NEW DIY TODAY!

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Amazing collection! Tough but chique with beautifull use of leather and those boots rock!

www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Givinchy ! They always seem to amaze!
Going for that gothic look really suits the collection!

All that leather - how amazing!

Style Willow

Style Willow

LA x

Unknown said...

omg... i love ol the outfits soo much :) they r all doo dynamic. n give a strong feeling <3 them ol :)truly an amazing collection.
http://shikhafashion.blogspot.in/

Lips N Stick said...

I love it because these women are strong!!! You don't want to mess with them, they know what they want and they are going to get it!!! Love the make-up

http://lipsnstick.blogspot.com