18.10.11

Ankle Cuffs


Luv AJ "Sheet Metal Cuff's" for the ankle or wrist .... I'm dying.  Hopefully soon available..here.  Loving everything you make Amanda!

follow OracleFox on bloglovin, facebook, twitter

18 comments:

Jay said...

simple yet beautiful

boldasbeige.blogspot.com

Ayya Z. said...

Been fancying them for a while!

bravegrrl said...

need! was thinking of having some custom made from etsy....

Unknown said...

YES please! I need these! Amazing!


Tobruckave.blogspot.com text

Désordre said...

ah i love! let me know when they are available. xxx

Mary said...

Love love love! I definitely want this.

Unknown said...

these are just so so awesome, loving the boots and loving the cuffs

http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x

shardette.. said...

Cool! Kinda like the Stylestalker cuff I have (you can see it on my blog).

www.shardette.com

Cloudy said...

Ha, have you seen this amazing chick from Austria with her ankle cuffs???

I haven't seen anyone yet who pulled those cuffs off like her! Check it out, i bet you'll like it:

http://stylorectic.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekender.html

Love from Germany x

Sophie Andersen said...

dying for the bracelets !!! <3


http://sophie-andersen.blogspot.com/
xx Sophie

Elin said...

Omg, I want!! :o So simple, but so beautiful

kate@nopantstuesday said...

been trying to hunt some of these down FOREVER! Thank you!

A Fox That Meows said...

duudee these are sickK!!!! xx A Fox That Meows ♥

kaitlyntru said...

This is seriously such a genius turn for fashion. I freaking love it.

Sara Reverberi said...

I was looking for them since ages (2 months in my dictionary)!!!!!!Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i've officially jumped on the ankle cuff bandwagon, now where do i get some!?

talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

Lauren Helen said...

Those cuffs are fantastic - I love the variety of colours!

x
culinarilychallenged.blogspot.com

Sam Ellis said...

these are so chic! looks easy to make, too. <3