28.11.11

Fancy Pants


Dammit, I'm kicking myself I should have bought these Isabel Marant jeans before it got to 35 degrees! I'm so in love with these images from Streetfsn.

follow Oracle Fox on bloglovin, facebook, twitter

15 comments:

Habiba. J said...

WOW, these are gorgeous, I always wanted these Isabel Marant jeans but the price tag killed it. I would love it if you checked out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts you might love to read.

www.thegirlinredheels.com

Lauren Helen said...

Those jeans are really amazing... And it's definately the proper weather for pants where I live. The only issue might be that they cost more than the rest of my wardrobe combined. :/

de luxe gypsy said...

They're amazing! I'm kicking myself because I can't afford them!xx

http://deluxegypsy.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Can totally see you rocking these pants! Love them.

kaitlyntru said...

Seriously see them every where. SO mocking. I want them so so terribly.

Laura said...

super love.

Kaya said...

Great pics! love them all ^^

Fashion Gossip said...

I love those pants so much. I would have white ones :)
M.

Wildthingsrunfast said...

Yup, definitely lusting after these too.
Xo

http://wildthingsrunfaster.blogspot.com/

A Fox That Meows said...

this pants are soo rad!!! A Fox That Meows ♥

Dena said...

really amazing pants...
Kisses from
Style LimeLight

thefashionguitar said...

SO perfect. I wish I had a pair too!


XO Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com

Nostalgic Feather said...

Man I want me some of these pants!!

http://nostalgicfeather.blogspot.com/

xx

FAVIA said...

i'm so glad i bought these when i first saw them

Prim and Polished said...

Isabel Marant ROCKS ;)
primandpolishedby.blogspot.com