21.3.12

Winter Whites


Just a little something for those of you in the southern hemisphere like me looking for some winter white inspiration..
vogue.com, tfs, fgr, tumblr

follow Oracle Fox on bloglovin, facebook, twitter

27 comments:

Taylor said...

That "silence" room is perfect for year-round. I bet I could get a good nights sleep in that.

Anonymous said...

Loving all white at the moment! Its super chilly here in melbs.. need a big white wooly jumper thats for sure! Cute pictures!

Style Willow
Style Willow

SW x

Courtney said...

Yes! I'm actually getting excited for winter style. Thanks for the inspiration - love those knits :)

SAMANTHA said...

you always have the best inspo posts! x



www.dragonnfruit.com

Burkha said...

Oooh wow!! I really love this...Whites combined with geometrical shapes are the best. Makes me wanna wear white although I Know I look so fat on it :(
Lovely post! and even more lovely blog!!
Besos!!

Ay*sha said...

L O V E the photos, great inspiration.

Catherine Liem said...

Anja Konstantinova is such a babe at close-up!! the hair, dress and make-up really suits in the whole look =) I have to say, you have a great gallery of inspo. pics Mandy. looking at these pictures is such a chill during my busy as days! thank you :D

xx
Style Hostess

Tessa: said...

Your inspiration is great, especially liking the clutch

Amanda said...

Love this!

amalie said...

oh man, i love this!! x

Heidi said...

Love every picture! White is amazing.

Domonique Wilson said...

Such a fan of any shabby chic/white style interior so those images are pretty much perfection!

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/
x

Style Servings said...

Aaah lovely pics, they really show how chic white can be!

http://styleservings.blogspot.co.uk/

Reptilia said...

Beautiful post! Love white colour..so pure!

http://www.justreptilia.com

xx

Kerold och Carolinas reflektioner said...

Very inspiring, I feel like wearing all white today.

Sveva said...

love these pics!
the first photo is great!

http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

vie said...

That lace is amazing. Need some pieces like that for Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer. Lace never dates !

viebyv.blogspot.com

martha said...

gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post...I really like white but i was always afraid to combine a total white look, these pics though prove that it can be worn without looking like an ice cream seller! Love it!

http://wardrobestories.blogspot.com/

Pip J Duma said...

Winter Wonderland Wonderfullness!

Love it, makes me feel like I'm in Narnia
<3

www.thecottoncandyqueen.com

Anonymous said...

I just love those white Isabel Marant shoes styled with an all white outfit. So gorgeous!!

Its me said...

Who is the white jumper by in last pic? x

Unknown said...

Great inspiration pictures! Love the shorts combo!

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Ingrid // Pretty Harbor said...

This pics are so gorgeous and inspirate me so much!

Pretty Harbor // Jewellery
www.prettyharbor.com

Jane Alisa said...

Such beautiful pictures, I definitely need to wear more white! xoxo

Bre said...

I took that geode photo on my last trip to NYC!

http://scoutandcatalogue.blogspot.ca/2011/12/hall-of-minerals.html

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Loving the white on white. Great inspirational shots.

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes